Monday 24 December 2012

Notes on the Plan

I few points to note, firstly I do have some knowledge of Houdini already I'm not starting this as a complete novice, I used it for a large part of my final year project at Teesside University. The basic UI, node functions and some basic expressions I already know. So if your following along and I appear to be jumping ahead that is the reason why.

Secondly due to starting this in the new year and with all the xmas things going on, I have already started the first tutorial and may well get on the the second one before the year has started, OK that's cheating I hear you say but hey this is may plan and I can mess around with it if I choose, I also think that some of the later projects may take me more than a week so starting a little early I'm giving myself a kick start for the harder times ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment